Wednesday, February 18, 2009

It's February!


Happy February!

It has been a while - I told you I wasn't good at this. I have been keeping busy finishing up some of the UFO (Unfinished Fabric Objects). I completed the baby quilt I started for my niece when she born - she is 5 now, but I guess better late than never! I also finished the Moda U quilt I started in '07. It was a Block of the Month project that I just didn't get finished. I now have the top complete. I will have to post pictures later. Right now I am working on a recipe swap in scrapbooking. I have to get those out this week so they aren't late. I have a quilt planned to do next and need to have it to the quilter's by April so I can give it to the recipient in May.

I am posting a picture of a quilt I did for a brown bag challenge. My best friend and I managed to get each other's bags. This is the wall hanging I did for her. She had admired the pattern at the quilt shop were our group meets. I bought it and made it for her.

I am looking forward to March and May. My sister-in-law and niece are coming to the house for a scrappin' weekend. Neither one of the m scrap so I am looking forward to sharing my love for that with them. I am also going to spend a few days with my mom at a Mom & Daughter type retreat. I will have to tell more when I get the details.

I am hoping to start putting more pictures and gsd files (gsd files are used by the Wishblade to cut paper - think printer that cuts rather than prints) soon. I just never seem to have the time.

Later!
Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment