Friday, April 26, 2013

Ummm.....better late than never!

I guess once a year isn't too bad for a blogger right?  I definitely don't call myself a blogger.  Life is crazy with 20 days of school left.  The BIG state test is next week.  I am looking forward to summer and the time to complete the projects I have floating around in my mind.

So what projects do I have floating around? 

*I have been asked to complete 2 t-shirt quilts so I need to start planning those.
*I joined a block exchange at my quilt guild.  The theme is pumpkins.  You can do anything pumpkin as long as it isn't Halloween.

*I am finishing up my term as Missouri State Teachers Association so I have several gift to make as thank you's for the help and support of my officers and some of the staff members.
*I'm making - I think - the center pieces for the convention.  I picked up some really neat patriotic fabric off Craigslist really cheap. 
* I also have my plethora of UFO's to complete. 

One of my UFO's
I am currently painting our spare bedroom so I can set up a longarm quilt frame.  It's the ONLY space in the house large enough for it to go.  I don't have a longarm machine, but will use my Janome 6600p in it.  I am excited about that one.

As for the scrapbooking I mentioned in previous posts, I think I may be giving that one up.  I'm not quite ready to let go of all the stuff.  I'm planning on doing some switching around in my craft room and get the quilting stuff out and more accessible.  It's a mess in there right now.  I also need to paint that room.  Man, it seems like I spend my summers painting!!

Until next time!
Misy

No comments:

Post a Comment